The Firm has assisted the ACM during the 2019 and 2020 seasons which included the Monaco Grand Prix F1, as well as the Monaco ePrix in 2019, but the major competition held in May 2020 was cancelled due to the pandemic Covid-19. In 2020, our legal assistance was particularly required in respect of contractual renegotiations given the uncertainty around the possibility of staging the sports events – organisation agreements, hospitality and sponsorship agreements with brand advertisers.
- The 7th edition of the E-Rallye Monte-Carlo, organised by the …Read More »
- In line with its Extended Monaco program, the Principality has …Read More »
- The awaited law 1.549 of 6 July 2023 has now …Read More »
- The European Commission has adopted yesterday its adequacy decision on …Read More »
- As the Principality is undergoing its second National Risk Assessment …Read More »