The Firm has assisted the ACM during the 2019 and 2020 seasons which included the Monaco Grand Prix F1, as well as the Monaco ePrix in 2019, but the major competition held in May 2020 was cancelled due to the pandemic Covid-19. In 2020, our legal assistance was particularly required in respect of contractual renegotiations given the uncertainty around the possibility of staging the sports events – organisation agreements, hospitality and sponsorship agreements with brand advertisers.
- As the Principality is undergoing its second National Risk Assessment …Read More »
- In the rise and spread of the Covid-19 pandemic, we …Read More »
- With Monaco’s major public works going on (seabed extension, construction …Read More »
- We have teamed-up with the Hong Kong office of a …Read More »
- We advised a Japanese automotive manufacturer on the Monaco legal …Read More »