Structuring advertising and distribution approaches to the Monaco market
DL Corporate & Regulatory regularly helps its international clients structure their advertising and distribution approaches to the Monaco market. This requires advance planning as business activities in the Principality by non-Monaco nationals are subject to a prior authorization from the Monaco authorities and specific regulators, as the case may be.
Our legal expertise covers a wide range of commercial and consumer laws, going from the display of products and prices at points of sale to the requirements applicable to distant selling via merchant websites and marketplaces. We also assist clients in their Monaco advertising campaigns, including in sensitive sectors such as alcoholic beverages, tobacco and assimilated products or medication as well as financial and insurance activities.
- Banking Law and Transactional Regulatory Advice
- Private Banking, Financial Services and Wealth Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and Corporate Governance
- Financing and Secured Lending
- Data Protection
- Franchising and Business Expansion Systems
- Sports Law
- Real Estate and Development Projects
- Insurance Law
- Corporate Tax
- Environmental and Public Law
- Advertising, Distribution and Consumer Law
- Employment and Labor Law
We regularly assist clients on:
- Advising on consumer protection, price labelling and store presentation requirements.
- Assisting merchant websites for compliance with Monaco law requirements.
- Advising on advertising restrictions applicable to sensitive sectors (alcohol, tobacco and assimilated products, medication, betting, banking/financial activities, etc).