With Monaco’s major public works going on (seabed extension, construction projects for new world-class hospital and other public works implementing the Principality’s smart city project called “Extended Monaco”), the Firm was retained to advise on corporate, regulatory and contractual due diligence by major international new tech companies (including GAFAM) to assist in public tenders.
- As the Principality is undergoing its second National Risk Assessment …Read More »
- In the rise and spread of the Covid-19 pandemic, we …Read More »
- The Firm has assisted the ACM during the 2019 and …Read More »
- We have teamed-up with the Hong Kong office of a …Read More »
- We advised a Japanese automotive manufacturer on the Monaco legal …Read More »