Advising on Franchising, Licensing & Distribution
Legal advice on licensing, distribution, agency and business expansion systems with a focus on franchising.
Our Firm and Remi Delforge in particular are often involved in the preparation and structuring of franchise agreements and negotiations.
Our lawyers have been consistently rated in Who’s Who as “Franchising Lawyer of the Year” in Monaco and France.
- Banking Law and Transactional Regulatory Advice
- Private Banking and Investment Management Regulations
- Mergers and acquisition especially in banking M&A
- Corporate Transactions
- Data Protection
- Franchising and Business Expansion Systems
- Sports Law
- Legal Advice on Real Estate and Development Projects
- Insurance Law Advice
- Corporate Tax Advice
We often recommend Franchising as an expansion strategy:
- Advising on overall franchising structure and adapting to French and Monaco legal requirements.
- Drafting specific contractual documentation such as Distribution and Franchise Agreements, including Master Franchising, Developmental Agreements, Joint Ventures, Partnerships, Concession Agreements, disclosure and pre-contractual agreements (DIP), supply agreements and structuring.
- Assisting clients in contractual negotiations including supply, cooperation and commission arrangements.
- Drafting and review of disclosure statements and standardization of franchise disclosure documentation.
- Independent Agent Agreement for distribution in film and entertainment industries.