Advising on Franchising, Licensing & Distribution
Our Firm and Remi Delforge in particular are often involved in the preparation and structuring of franchise agreements and negotiations.
Our lawyers have been consistently rated in Who’s Who as “Franchising Lawyer of the Year” in Monaco and France.
- Banking Law and Transactional Regulatory Advice
- Private Banking, Financial Services and Investment/Wealth Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and Corporate Governance
- Financing and Secured Lending
- Data Protection
- Franchising and Business Expansion Systems
- Sports Law
- Real Estate and Development Projects
- Insurance Law
- Corporate Tax
Our expertise in licensing, distribution and business expansion includes:
- Advising on overall franchising structure and adapting to French and Monaco legal requirements.
- Drafting specific contractual documentation such as Distribution and Franchise Agreements, including Master Franchising, Developmental Agreements, Joint Ventures, Partnerships, Concession Agreements, disclosure and pre-contractual agreements (DIP), supply agreements and structuring.
- Assisting clients in contractual negotiations including supply, cooperation and commission arrangements.
- Drafting and review of disclosure statements and standardization of franchise disclosure documentation.
- Independent Agent Agreement for distribution in film and entertainment industries.