Legal assistance for Promotion Agreements, Advertising, Sponsoring, Financing and Sporting Regulations
DL Corporate & Regulatory assists Sports Federations and Clubs in financial, regulatory, governance, sporting and contractual issues including IP rights and event marketing legal issues. We assist with legal issues involving manufacturers, suppliers, service providers and financial partners. Our Firm also advises potential sponsors and advertisers to Monaco sports events regarding applicable advertising and marketing regulations, including sensitive sectors such as alcoholic beverages and tobacco products.
We help on European legal and competition rules impacting sports organisations, compliance and athletes in Monaco and in the European Union.
DL Corporate & Regulatory has been named Sports Law Firm of the Year in Monaco in recent years (Global Law Experts Annual Awards)
- Banking Law and Transactional Regulatory Advice
- Private Banking and Investment Management Regulations
- Mergers and acquisition especially in banking M&A
- Corporate Transactions
- Data Protection
- Franchising and Business Expansion Systems
- Sports Law
- Legal Advice on Real Estate and Development Projects
- Insurance Law Advice
- Corporate Tax Advice
We regularly assist on:
- Preparation and review of contractual documentation regarding organisation and promotion of sports events and support events, advertising (physical and virtual), sponsorship, supply and licencing of event commercial and hospitality rights.
- Drafting general terms and conditions for spectators and participants and addressing ticketing issues.
- Drafting of rules and regulations impacting the organisation of events and athletes in Monaco and in the European Union.
- Preparing documents for appeals procedures and managing disciplinary sanction processes before Federations judicial bodies.
- Assistance during contractual negotiations.
- Analysis of advertising regulations and opportunities in restricted and non-restricted sectors (alcoholic beverages, tobacco, betting and gaming, financial, banking, insurance, etc.)
- Structuring media & intellectual property rights (TV and radio broadcast, licences and other permitted uses)
- Compliance with internal and sporting regulations.
- Assisting in Sports governance and compliance (ethic and anti-bribery).
- Advising on insurance requirements specific to sports events.
Background photo Copyright archives ACM